Please kindly be noted that you are free to decide whether to provide your personal information to us or not, but disagreement on your side, to some degree, may adversely affect your user experience of our service.
If you are required to register an Account for the use and access of our Websites and Services, you may be required to provide information like:
• your e-mail address;
• a password; and
• other information that helps us make sure it’s you accessing your account or helps us improve our services.
Sometimes you may want to create some personal features in the Websites or Services, in this situation, you may need to provide information like:
• a profile photo;
• game user name(s);
• your gender;
• biographic details (like your age or age range);
• approximate location information that you provide;
• links to your profiles on various social network;
• details about the games you play; and
• a player ID number that is created by Eyugame and used to identify your profile.
Some of the information will be publicly accessible in default on the Websites and Services if you choose to create the personal features, including without limitation:
• Your player ID; and,
• Your player profile photo.
You can go to the privacy setting page of each Websites and Services for more information on the privacy settings.3．Where do we collect information from you?
A: We may collect, process and store users’ personal information globally, but mainly from countries and regions where our important business target places fall in.
When you use our service, depends on what the specific service scenario (such as when you register the user account for our platforms and/games, to subscribe our new games, etc.) is, we may require your email address, telephone/mobile phone number, reference number of your personal identity (ID and/or passport, etc.), your address, gender, etc. In avoidance of doubts, we may only collect your phone/mobile number, reference number of your personal identity (ID and/or passport, etc.), address, gender in some places such as Taiwan, users who locates in European and American countries or regions may not need to provide phone/mobile number, reference number of your personal identity (ID and/or passport, etc.), or address information to us. For all users we may collect your IP address while you are using our service, but please be assured that we will not use your personal information that we received from you without your prior consent or beyond the scope that you consent to, or to utilize your personal information in combination with other information.4．What type of information do we collect from you?
A: According to information categories, we may collect the following information from you:
Sometimes we will collect some technical and automated information if you access or use our Websites and Services. Information collected, for example:
As the above mentioned, we may need cookies to provide our service to you. Though closing cookies cannot prevent you from utilizing our service, but please kindly be noted that you may found that you cannot use certain functions, such as automatic login and language settings.
√Some automated information:
• IP addresses;
• the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
• your operating system version;
• your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
• your contacts on your device
• your browser types;
• your browser language;
• referring and exit pages, and URLs;
• platform type;
• the number of clicks on a page or feature;
• domain names;
• landing pages;
• pages viewed and the order of those pages;
• the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
• game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
The above information may be associated with your social network ID, your ID on third party platform or your ID in the Services and Websites. When you register, login, top-up or open a ticket on https://www.Eyugame.com, your IP address may be collected by us, and we will only use it for statistical analysis, such as to determine whether certain channel is cheating in user numbers, or to analyze the source of users.
If you access the Websites and Services via a mobile device, we may also collect information like:
• Your country;and,
• Your geo-location.
By using our Websites and Services, you may be provided ability to communicate with other players, including:
• participating in forums and message boards;
• posting public comments to other players or game boards;
• sending private messages or invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts;
• chatting with other players; and/or
• posting photos or drawings.
The communication and information you generated by using the above functions will be stored and maintained by us for the safety and well-being of you and the rights and interests of us.
If you communicate with our customer services team, we may also record information including your ID, your in-game activities, your communication with us and anything else that you share with us.
If you submit your mobile telephone number or other identifier associated with your communication devices for us to provide you services like text messages, the information you provided will be recorded.5．What Information do we collect from social network operators or any third party platform?
A: If you access or use our Websites or Services via social network operators or a third party, we may receive some information about you automatically depending on (1) the Websites or Services you are accessing or using; (2) the policy and terms of the social network operators and such third party platform; (3) your privacy settings; and (4) your friend’s privacy settings.
Examples of information that may be collected:
• your first and last name;
• your profile picture or its URL;
• your social network ID number or the ID number on the third party platform;
• the social network ID numbers or the ID number on the third party platform and other public data for your friends;
• the login e-mail you provided to that social network or the third party platform when you registered with it;
• your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services or Websites;
• your gender;
• your birthday and/or age range;
• other publicly-available information on the social network or the third party platform; and/or
• any other information that you or the social networks or the ID number on the third party platform shared with Eyugame.
You can go to the social network or the third party platforms for more information on the privacy settings.
A: No, in most cases we do not provide your personal information to third parties. But if there is, we will obtain your consent prior to the provision, and we will enter into a separate agreement or include the confidential clause to make sure the confidentiality of your personal information.
We may collect and disclose to third parties aggregated, anonymized information that does not identify any single user for analysis, marketing advertising or other commercial purposes.
We may also disclose your information to a third party under the following circumstances:
• If you provide your consent;
• If you interact with players in our Websites or Services, your ID, a description of your game activity, your posts, your communication and your photo may be disclosed to those players;
• In case we engage in any advertisement or promotion, we may disclose information such as performance information, aggregated information (which does not identify individual users), certain technical information, or other information regarding your use and access of the Websites and Services. Tracking technologies such as cookies and beacons may be used in the advertisement or promotion.
• In the event that a proceeding, investigation, or litigation requires disclosure of your information under applicable laws or regulations.
• In case we believe, at our sole discretion, there is a threat to any rights of a third party, the public or us or the possibility of breach of any laws, regulations.
For the operation of our Websites and Services, we may need to engage third parties to provide hosting, payment, analysis, email or other services, to help us improve and provide our Websites and Services, therefore we may disclose your information with such contractors. We will contractually bind the contractors to keep your information confidential and to use the information solely on our behalf.8．How and in what purpose do we use your personal information?
A: In fact, we will only collect your personal information for provision of our service and to improve our service quality for better user experience, for example, we may use your phone/mobile phone number in promoting activities (to send push notifications, to send gifts, etc.). In most cases, we will not share your personal information we collected from you. But your prior approval will be obtained if we need to share your personal information to other third parties beyond the scope that you have consented to.
Our objective in storing and collecting your information is to provide players with a better gaming experience to the players by allowing us:
• to operate, improve and optimize our Services, Websites and our players’ experiences;
• to create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
• to identify and suggest connections with other players and personalize our Services to you;
• to enable players to communicate with each other;
• to provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;
• to help prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and enforcing our Terms of Services;
• to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
• to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
• to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; • to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and
• to conduct research.
We may send you promotional information to the email address you provided us. If you have left your mobile numbers or identifiers of your communication device, we may send some promotional information to the mobile phone or other communication device.9.Are the push notifications optional?
A: In provision of our service, especially when we promoting our games during certain period, we may send push notifications to your mobile via the mobile number you have provided to us, or through the platform messages to you. You may refuse to receive such mobile notifications through the instructions in each notification content, and you may refuse to receive the platform message from us via settings in our platform. But please kindly be noted that we may inform you of the sever maintenance time of our games, refusing to receive the platform messages may affect your game experience and time arrangement.10.How do we provide user support service to you?
A: In some cases, we may send emails, or to respond to the HELP TICKET you have opened in platform to support you in our service; and only in some regions/countries we may approach you by platform messages or phone/mobile phone. Please be assured that all the information you provide to us for our support, such as through the HELP TICKET system (where you can report bugs or feedback your suggestions), will only be utilized within the scope of addressing your problems and improving our service quality.11.Data transfer
We will treat your data with the strictest confidentiality and will not disclose it to any third parties, unless you have given us your express permission to do so. We may however be required by law to disclose your information in certain situations (such as to an investigating authority) where the transfer takes place only within the framework required by legal conventions.
In individual cases, subsidiaries, parent companies or third parties may provide services on our behalf. This mainly concerns the handling of payment transactions by external service providers (PayPal, Global Collect, etc.) and, in the case of default, by a debt collection company. Moreover, we provide your data to external companies, for marketing purposes, engaged in a contractual relationship with the Eyugame Group to further develop and improve our games. These external companies are obligated to handle your data confidentially and securely, and may only use your data insofar as it is required for completing their directive.
We will only share your information (including personal information) with the following third parties or under the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
Business Transfers, Sales or Mergers or Divestitures. In the event that Eyugame undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may share, disclose or transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition.
Business Partners. In conjunction with the running of our games we may partner with a third party to assist us in providing you with our services. We will share the information you provide us through your social network such as (1) your first and last name, (2) your profile picture or its URL, (3) your user identification number of the pertinent social network, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile picture (4) the login email you provided to the pertinent social network upon registration; (5) game play information with these third parties so they may facilitate the use of our service as well as contact you about other games which may be of interest to you, service notifications and to solicit your feedback and input. If you do not wish to have this information shared please do not use our services. If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by our partners you may contact us at EYUsupport@eyugame.com and we will facilitate your request to the partner.
Promotions. We may share your information in connection with any Promotion you enter on or through the Websites, as necessary to administer, market, sponsor, administer or fulfill the Promotion or as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations (for example, to provide winners’ lists or make required filings as appropriate) or in accordance with the applicable Official Rules of the Promotion/Sweepstakes you enter.
Advertising of Third Party Products/Services. We may use and share with third party advertisers (and other third parties) certain Technical Information and/or Aggregate Information to show general demographic and preference information among Eyugame users. We may also allow advertisers to collect Technical Information or Aggregate Information, which they may share with us, through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by increasing the likelihood that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioral advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e. to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience).
Embedded on our website are various Facebook links.Within the scope of our web presence, these links are identified by the Facebook logo or by the phrase ‘Like’ (no Facebook plugins are used).Should a user click one of these links, then the Facebook plugins are activated and establish a direct connection via the user’s browser to a Facebook server.
Provided that the user clicks one of the aforementioned links while visiting our website, and is logged into their personal Facebook account, the information will be forwarded to Facebook that the user has visited our website. Facebook can associate your visit to the website to your account. This data is transferred to and saved by Facebook. To prevent this, the user must log out of their account before clicking the link. The functions embedded in the links by Facebook, especially the transfer of data and user information, are not activated by visiting our website, but rather by clicking the corresponding links.
The purpose and scope of data collection via Facebook, the processing and use of such data, as well as your rights thereof and personal settings regarding privacy protection can be found in the Facebook privacy settings section (http://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php).
For further questions pertaining to the collection, processing or use of individual user data, as well as regarding disclosing, correcting, blocking or deleting data, please contact our data protection supervisors.
If you have given us consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time.Eyugame deletes your personal data insofar as it is no longer needed or required, or if you have requested the deletion of this data. Please note that data cannot be deleted if there are legal storage requirements or this data is required by us for the billing of our services.16.Information, viewing, and deletion of data
You can request to see data which we have recorded, as well as request to have this data changed or deleted by sending email to EYUsupport@eyugame.com.17.What safety measures and schemes have we adopted to assure your information and data protection?
A: To better protect your personal information and data, we have adopted a series of measures internally and externally, such as the following:
1) user password encryption processing when storage;
2) access control of internal data;
3) data is transmitted through the Intranet special line;
4) fortress mechanism;
5) data processing agreement when cooperated with third parties with users’ prior consent.
A: To manage and update information we collect from a social network operator or any third party, please refer to the setting page of such social network operator or third party.
To manage and update information you send directly to us, visit the setting pages in the Websites or Services.
If you want to manage or update the information Eyugame has about you or have additional questions, e-mail us at EYUsupport@eyugame.com. We will respond to your request within thirty days.
If you want to stop us from actively using your information, please send a mail to EYUsupport@eyugame.com. We will respond to your request within thirty days.
If you want to stop us from using your dynamic location data, you can go to the settings on your mobile or communication device for the relevant application.
If you want to stop receiving promotional emails, any SMS or pushed information, please e-mail us at EYUsupport@eyugame.com. Please note your request may take up to 3 work days to be processed in our system during which time you may continue to receive emails.
If you want to stop us from using your cookies, you can go to the setting pages of the browser or go to the setting page of flash player. Please note if you stop us from using cookies, you will not be able to enjoy some of the features on the Websites or Services.
A: Eyugame does not offer products for purchase by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under 13, you may use and access Eyugame Websites and Services only with the permission of a parent or guardian.